If you're participating in the 2012 Riverdale Art Walk, you will need the following materials:
Park Contract (PDF)
- to be filled out by those artists exhibiting in Jimmie Simpson Park
- outlines the artist's responsibilities for the weekend
- to be signed by the artist
Retail Venue Contract (PDF)
- to be filled out by those artists exhibiting in a retail venue or in their own studios
- outlines both the artist's and vendor's responsibilities for the weekend
- to be signed by both the artist and the vendor
The signed contracts must be returned to the Artists' Network by Friday, April 27. You can either mail or bring them to the offices during regular hours (Tuesday-Sunday, noon-5pm) at 756 Queen St. E., Toronto, M4M 1H4.
Absolute Tent Rentals (PDF)
If you are exhibiting in the park, you can rent a tent, chairs, tables, dollies, signage, and fasteners for the weekend from Absolute Tent
Load In Schedule (PDF)
Check to see when you are required to load in for the show.