New Call for Submission.
The Artists’ Network is calling for submissions from its members who wish to be part of the Art Rental Program. This initiative was assumed from Visual Arts Ontario and is now ready to be expanded. Artists from various mediums will be considered. The terms and conditions of the Rental Agreement are stipulated in the Art Rental Agreement for Artists attached. All those wishing to participate must read this agreement carefully. You will be asked to sign this agreement upon the acceptance of your work into the program.
- A signed application and submission form to the Art Rental Program must accompany your work. (Please include a hard copy and a digital file on your CD).
- An inventory of art work must be filled in and accompany the submission. (Please include both 4 hard copies, and a digital file on your CD)
- An Artist’s Statement, Bio and C.V. must accompany the submission. (Please include a hard copy and a digital file on your CD).
- Members may submit up to ten works to be considered by the jury. The jury reserves the right to select pieces from those submitted.
- The work submitted MUST be available for rental (they can not be representative of your work but must constitute the actual work you are making available).
- All images must be high resolution digital file submitted on CD.
- By submitting your images you are agreeing to have the images available for rental for a twelve month period. Should the work be rented, then the rental terms and conditions would apply.
- The artist agrees to allow their work to be reproduced for the sole purpose of promotion through the Art Rental Program. The Artist retains all rights and ownership of the work.
- All decisions of the jury are final.
- All submissions must be delivered by 5:00PM Sunday, October 14th, 2012: To. Russell Brohier, Art Rental Program, c/o Hangman Art Gallery, 756 Queen Street East. Toronto Ontario. M4M 1H4.