ARTIST APLLICATION FORM
Artist's Name: __________________________________________________________
Artist's Representative if applicable:_________________________________________
Address (# and Street):____________________________________________________
Address 2 (City/town, Province):____________________________________________
Address 3 (Postal Code):_________________
Primary Phone #:________________________________________________________
Email of Artist:__________________________________________________________
o Signed and dated Application form.
o Inventory of work.
o Artist’s Statement.
o CD of high resolution images (maximum of 10).
The Artists’ Network is not obliged to contact the applicant for missing information of elements. An incomplete application may be disqualified from acceptance.
Please ensure that your Artist’s Statement is explanatory of your work, or even the specific work submitted. Should the work be from different bodies of work or medium, more than one Artist’s Statement will be accepted. It is to your benefit that the jury is aware of the important factors of the work and what informed its creation.
By making this application the artist agrees to the following:
- The decision of the jury.
- The work accepted by the jury will be made available for promotion of the program, solicitation of clients, and rental for a period of one year from the date of acceptance.
- Should the work be rented then the availability of the art work will be governed by the specific rental agreement.
- The information the artist supplies in their application, Artist Statement, Bio. and C.V. are truthful and accurate. The Artists’ Network is permitted to use this information in the promotion of the art work and the Art Rental Program.
- The artist retains all rights of ownership over the art work accepted. However, the Artists’ Network is permitted to reproduce the image of the art work in the promotion and advertising of the Art Rental Program.
- The artist agrees to inform the Artists’ Network regarding any change in contact information.
- All application become the property of the Artists’ Network and is not returned to the artist.
- The artist has read and is in compliance with the Art Rental Agreement.
I ____________________________________ (artist’s name), agree to the above conditions and requirements of this application.
Dated the _______________________, of ______________________________, 2012.
(Signature) (Print Name)
Please send you submission to:
Art Rental Program Submissions
c/o Hangman Art Gallery
756 Queen Street East
Toronto, Ontario. M4M 1H4
Deadline: 5:00pm, July 29th, 2012.